ICSE full form is the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education, which is the certificate that is awarded to students who are studying in schools that are affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination(CISCE) after passing their class 10th Examinations.
It is designed to carry out the new policy in the board education sector which was introduced in 1986. The medium of the ICSE exam is English. This board was created because all the schools were getting ICSE Touch in those days, only children who have studied from ICSE school can take the exam on this board.
ICSE Full Form That is I.C.S.E (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education)
The full form of ICSE full form is the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education. It is called the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education in Hindi. It is an exam which is conducted by the Indian School Certificate Examination. ICSE is a private and non-government school education board for the 10th class in India.
ICSE Board Subjects:
Subjects in ICSE are divided into three groups:
- Second Language
- History/Civics & Geography
- Science Application
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology)
- Commercial Studies
- Environmental Science
- A Modern Foreign Language
- A Classical Language
- Computer applications
- Technical drawing
- Hindustan Music
- Carnatic Music
- Instrumental music
- Physical Education
- Economic applications
- Commercial Applications
- Mass media and communication
- Modern foreign language
- Environmental Applications
- Performing Arts
Advantages of ICSE Board
- The syllabus covered by the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE full form) for all the subjects includes a good amount of depth so that all the concepts are clear and properly understood by the students.
- It gives a lot of options to students when it comes to choosing which subjects a student wants to study.
- It emphasizes more on English fluency which results in ICSE students being more articulate in English than others.
- It also emphasizes on students becoming active problem-solvers with a good amount of practical skills rather than just being a good academics.
- All over the world, most high-education institutes accept the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE full form) as an official educational qualification.
Difference between CBSE and ICSE
|CBSE is older than ICSE so more schools follow its syllabus pattern.||ICSE is comparatively new so fever schools follow its syllabus pattern.|
|It is more popular than ICSE.||It is less popular than CBSE.|
|The syllabus of CBSE is small and compact.||The syllabus of ICSE is very vast and lengthy.|
|The CBSE board is a more relevant for medical and engineering examinations. Its main focus is on mathematics and science.||The ICSE has a more balanced syllabus and works for children? overall growth. It is more relevant for management careers.|
|CBSE has more scholarships and talent search examinations.||ICSE is newer so it has fever scholarships and talent search examinations.|
Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE full form) schools are located all over India and a few other countries like UAE, etc. The official CISE website has a school locator to help find an ICSE School with ease. A majority of the best Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE full form) schools can be found in Lucknow, Mumbai, and Kolkata.